I STUDY the internal mechanisms that drive successes within organizations.
find, hirE, train, and retain top performers that love their work
- Targeted hiring
- Data-driven training
- Ongoing feedback
protocol efficiency, continuous improvement, and Quality Assurance
- Identify bottlenecks
- Compliant automation
- Iterate, iterate, iterate
Understand product lifecycles to predict & prevent failures
- Historical deep-dives
- Insights define actions
- Predict & recommend
At Stago I drove all aspects of the continued improvement of the customer experience both externally and internally.
Led a strategic unit responsible for process improvement, supporting new product launches, and continuously developing, improving, and delivering effective technical training modules to customers and technical employees.
Chaired a committee that develops implementation strategies for executing all R&D-issued software updates and retrofits across portfolio of medical analyzers.
Directed all initiatives based on data-driven insights and quantitative evaluation & feedback. Consistently delivered results at negligible costs to the organization.
Organizational Enhancement Initiatives:
- Developed evaluation system to objectively score employees' performances and abilities.
- Used Moneyball approach to develop new ideal candidate profile for technical recruiting.
- Leveraged video production talents of staff to produce rich training media content at negligible cost.
- Refocused Sales Training program on competitive landscape and development of presentation skills.
- Leveraged cloud-based solution to significantly reduce materials distribution costs.
- Targeted underserved market with new customer course yielding $150k in new revenues to date.
- Led initiative to implement digital signature system based on identified savings of over $250k/yr.
- Implemented cost tracking database to identify areas of potential savings with trainee logistics.
- Annually prepared, managed, and met targets of $1.2mm budget for departmental OpEx and CapEx.
Committee Chair / Project Management:
- Directs implementation strategy for ongoing software & hardware updates on 2500+ installed systems.
- Coordinates rollouts with Sales, Marketing, Technical Service, IT, RA/QA and Customer Support groups.
- Reports committee's progress to Executive Management in USA and Corporate HQ (France).
Tapped by CEO to serve as liaison to RA/QA Director and manage QA related matters for Service Engineering Department.
Leveraged entry-level role to facilitate evolution of company’s culture to a data-driven model focused results & efficiency.
Research & ventures
A Social Engagement platform specifically designed for Electrical Utilities companies’ employees and their customers.
- Date science-related initiatives in collaboration with leading universities.
Stylish microfiber accessories for keeping your nice things nice.
New York University
Leonard N. Stern School of Business
- Business Analytics
- Management of Technology & Operations
Virtual Power Outage Detection Using Social Sensors (2015 Conference Submission)